Stony Creek Inn is set on nine acres and is far enough from the village center of Warwick (five miles) to provide a peaceful country setting, yet close enough to be a short car or bicycle ride.
Things to see and do
- Wineries - Tours & Tastings
- Sugar Loaf Art & Crafts Village
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- Antique Shopping
- Warwick Village shops and restaurants
- Greenwood Lake and Hudson River
- Appalachian Trail - Bicycling
- Historic Homes & Holiday Tours
- West Point Military Academy
- Apple Fest - Farm Markets & Roadside Stands
- Many area Golf Courses
- Boating, Rafting, Tubing & Canoeing
- Hay & Sleigh Rides
- Apple, Strawberry & Pumpkin Picking
- Drive-In Movies
- Mountain Creek Water Park & Ski Area
- Warwick Disc Golf Course
- Summer Concerts & Festivals
"What a wonderful atmosphere - the jacuzzi tub, the candles, the fireplace. Can't think of a better way to spend our 1st Anniversary!"
"We loved your beautiful home and wonderful hospitality. We'll be back!"
"6th time and always a joy!"
Restaurants: About 10-15 minutes away. Favorites*
- The Landmark Inn - Warwick, NY 845 986-5444 Wonderful rustic country dining. Continental menu with seasonal specials. Also features a pub for burgers and lite faire.
- Dutaj - Warwick, NY 845 986-3666 Quiet and intimate, country dining. Italian menu and a wrap around porch in a stately old Colonial on the main drag.
- Conquito - Forester Avenue, Warwick, NY 845 987-1822 Fun, Casual Dining in a former Laundromat. A wonderful flare for grilled specials, hispanic, and southwest entrees. Inexpensive for lunch or dinner. Always a crowd so get there early. Salsa dancing Fri and Sat nights! 845 544 2790.
- Yesterdays - 29 Main Street Warwick, NY 845-986-1904 Fresh seafood, steaks, pastas and burgers in a pub atmosphere. Sports bar with 22 beers on draft. Serving lunch and dinner.
- Viviano - Main st Warwick NY 845-986-9611 Northern Italian/French Cuisine.
- Copper Bottom - Florida, NY 845 651-5700 wide range menu from steaks to fresh fish and specialty pastas. A local favorite!
- Grappa - 22B Railroad Avenue, Warwick, NY 986-1801 Fine Neopolitan,Northern Italian Cuisine.
- *Iron Forge Inn - Iron Forge Road - Warwick, NY - (845) 986-3411 Classic American food served in an 18th century home, located at the historic site of the Iron Forge. Reservations suggested - about 15 minutes away.
- Blarney Stone - 10 Railroad avenue Warwick, NY 845-986-1509 Irish Pub food.
- *Chateau Hathorn Warwick NY - 845-986-6099 5 star, elegant continental cuisine, fireplaces in all of the dining rooms and an amazing wine cellar that you can reserve for dining! German and Swiss Specialties.
- Fratello - Warwick NY 845-986-7898 family style Italian restaurant with Brick Oven Pizza, huge salads and pasta dishes. Dine inside or out. A local crowd.
- Eddies Roadhouse - Main St Warwick NY Steak house specialties 845-986-2914.
- Charlottes Tea Room - 15 Oakland Ave Warwick, NY, Lunch or afternoon tea served 845-986-9499.
- Fetch - 48 Main Street Warwick, NY, Salads, fish, steak, burgers 845-987-8200.